Nutrition Classes for Dogs and Cats
(But for HUMANS ONLY)
- This is a one-time class for 3 hours
- Cost: $30 per person
- Classes are held at: Katie K9's and other locations
(check schedule for locations & dates)
- Your teachers: Katie K9 and Dr. Jessica Levy DVM /Holistic
- You MUST PRE-REGISTER — Fill in the registration form and mail it in with your check for the full amount of class.
- Make Checks payable to: Katie K9
- Mail it in to: Katie K9, 8089 165th St. N, Hugo MN 55038
- Class Size is LIMITED — register early!
- Supplements & books will be available to purchase — check or cash only
Did you know what you are feeding your dogs & cats can contribute to their behavior and how often you have to go to the vet? If your pets are having behavior problems, chronic ear infections or skin problems. If you are dealing with Allergies, Diabetes, Cushing disease, Kidney or Urinary problems. Potty training is not going well, or your dog eats a lot of grass, rocks, their own doo doos or others' doo doos. Your cat stopped using their litter box. Are any of your pets on steroids or prednisone on a regular basis or have been? Are your pets overweight? All these have to do with what you are feeding your dog and cat.
This Nutrition class will get your pets healthier, and your wallet and pets will be a lot happier!
This class is a MUST for ALL dog and cat owners!
Some of what we will cover:
- What is really in your pets foods?
- How to read pet food labels- to make better choices
- What’s a good kibble food to feed?
- What is the “Raw” Diet?
- Is canned pet food good”
- Cooking for my dog — really? I thought dogs were not supposed to get people food?
- What supplements should my pets get?
- My dog itches all the time, his belly is black, his toes are red, his ears are always having problems, and he butt scoots a lot. This class will help me with no drugs or to get off any drugs? YES!!!! It will.
- My cat has reoccurring urinary problems — diet can control that?
- My pets are overweight – I have tried and tried to get the weight off with not much luck. You can help me finally get them slimmed down? YES!
- We will answer your questions too.
- BRING A NOTEBOOK AND PEN — you might want to take notes.
Hurry sign up today! Class size is limited!
Katie K9: Professional dog trainer and coach with over 30 years of experience. Dog owners and industry professionals across the Twin Cities metro area have turned to Katie K-9 in times of need. She is dedicated to further educating the everyday family and their dog through obedience classes, clinics, seminars, private lessons, television appearances and a weekly call-in radio show.
Dr. Jessica Levy: Holistic Veterinarian from Holistic Veterinary Care. Dr. Levy graduated from the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in 1997 and from Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy in 2007. While working at metro area veterinary hospitals, she pursued her interest in holistic medicine. Dr. Levy has completed courses in craniosacral therapy, Reiki and homeopathy.