NEW! Heft Hound Club
and Chubby Kitty Club programs
starting in JANUARY 2015.
Learn how to get
weight off your pets safely and
add more years to your pet's life!
Check back and watch for more details!
For 31 years dog owners and industry professionals across the Twin Cities metro area have turned to Katie K-9 in times of need. She is dedicated to further educating the everyday family and their dog through obedience classes, private lessons and a weekly call-in radio show.
You too can learn from her time honored training methods. Katie offers year round obedience training in a fun, relaxing, friendly country atmosphere! You won't find expensive gimmicks or treats, just simple “K-9” logic and kind-hearted patience.
• PRIVATE LESSONS
• IN-YOUR HOME PRIVATE LESSONS
• CLASS LESSONS
With Katie's small class sizes, enthusiastic style and warm sense of humor, Katie will give you and your dog the inspiration and motivation to polish your pupper and make him shine as a life long well-mannered companion! Join the thousands of dog owners across the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota area... Train your dog or puppy right the first time and for a lifetime.
At Katie’s K9’s there are NO TREATS to get your dog motivated to work for you. YOU are the treat. Verbal and physical praise is all your dog really needs from you. Your dog is now working from his heart and NOT their stomach. It’s the beginning of a GREAT working TEAM!
Yes! When you have a treat, your dog will do just about anything to get it from you. Now ask him when you do not have that treat…. You will ALWAYS have yourself, but you will NOT ALWAYS have a treat. Learn how to get your dog to work for you because he WANTS too and not because you have a treat in your hand or in some cases — your mouth.
If your dog was trained with treats, no problem, Katie can help you lose the treats and get you and your pupper working as a TEAM.
No dog is too old to learn good manners! At any age, any dog can learn or re-learn anything. The only thing is…. YOU have to be willing to change and be willing to learn so you can teach your pupper.
Katie teaches hand-signals along with verbal commands.
There are 5 different types of training collars to try. No one collar works for all dogs. Each dog is an individual, we need to see what will work for you and your dog.
- PUPPY Classes — for ages 12 weeks to 5 months
- BEGINNER I — for dogs 6 months to 100 years old - 5 Weeks/1 hour per week
- A “QUICKIE” Class — a one -time 2½ hour Beginner I class — for people on a tight schedule. This gets you both started right!
- BEGINNER II — for my students that want to learn more.
- NUTRITION Classes — What your dog eats makes a BIG difference on how they feel and how they learn. Many behavior problems can be solved by changing their diets and adding supplements. Along with having a healthier and happier pupper, with fewer vet bills too! Classes are now held around the Twin Cities at Katie K-9's and also at other locations, so you don’t have to drive to Hugo! (check out the Nutrition schedule for Places & Dates)
- YES!!! Katie K9 & Dr. Jessica Levy — are available for Nutrition Classes and Behavioral classes for dogs and cats, to be held where you want us or at Katie K9’s — if you do not have a place to hold a class. Maybe put together a fundraiser for your rescue group. Call for prices and details.
- OR just Katie K9 is available for Nutrition or Behavioral classes.
Rescue Program or Humane Society dogs receive $10 off
Puppy Workshop and One Day Workshop
(proof of purchase receipt necessary)
Rescue Program or Humane Society dogs receive $20 off
(proof of purchase receipt necessary)
Check out the class schedule today!
Give the gift of a
well trained dog!
Gift Certificates are available!
Don't hide your dogs...
Contact Katie’s K9 Today!